2017 Region VIII Optional Championship
Level 8 – 10, Junior Development
April 7 – 9, 2017
LakePointe Sporting Complex
FINAL SCHEDULE HAS BEEN POSTED – please visit the Championship Website for schedule
The 2017 Region VIII Qualification information is now available. This year again we will be utilizing an allotment system to determine the athletes that qualify the the competition. Below and also posted to the Region VIII Championship page you find important documents to help understand the qualification procedures and paperwork necessary to register your athletes.
There are only two ways to qualify to the Region VIII Optional Championship. A gymnast must compete at his respective state championship, OR he must submit a complete petition.
- 2017 Region VIII Optional Qualification Procedures – covers the allotment numbers, petition process, and general meet fees and information
- 2017 Region VIII Optional Club Entry Form – this form must be turned in at your state championship to your state chairman listing all athletes that will be attending the competition.
- The form is an interactive form that you can type all your eligible athletes into and club information and print it. At the conclusion of the state championship simply cross off the athletes who did not qualify to the meet and give to your respective state chairman
- Entry Fee (Must be paid to your respective state chairman at the conclusion of the state championship)
- Level 8-10 JE Athletes – $150.00
- Level 8-10 JO Athletes – $125.00